QB Egypt Cotton Fitted Sheet
- Brand: Hotel Products Direct
- Product Code: 11-614
- Price Note: Price does not include GST
- Availability: In Stock
- 4 or more $45.50
|Guarantee||3 Year tear resistant|
|Size of the Sheet||153cm x 203cm x 35cm|
|Textile||100% Egyptian Cotton|
|Thread - Count||350|
Seven Advantages of our Commercial Grade Egyptian cotton Sheets:
1. Our sheeting is Percale, which refers to the weave. Percale sheets are a stronger weave, otherwise described as a commercial or complex weave.
2. Percale weave means less stretching, so your sheets sit flat and there will be less fiber loss when laundered, which means your sheets will last much longer.
3. Our hotel sheets use a much thicker and heavier thread than retail sheets, 155 GSM (grams per square metre). We don’t use superfine threads because they have a much shorter life span and tend to pill with regular laundering.
4. Our thick heavy threads have a much higher absorbency, making them excellent for hot and humid climates. They also breath well making them a cool sheet in hot weather.
5. These sheets feel soft and luxurious against the skin, that's why we can sell them to 5 star properties Australia wide.
6. We offer a three year guarantee on our sheets, that’s 3 times longer than retail sheets. We can do this because we have better sheets.
7. Our sheets do not come in fancy packaging, they are packed raw. Why pay for wrapping that you throw in the bin. That’s why we can offer such good prices, you only pay for what you are getting, not the rubbish.
- Our fitted sheets a 35cm drop to cater for thicker mattresses.
- Our linen is Oeko-Tex approved. This linen range is produced using Eco Friendly processes with no harmful substances in the finished product.